So many of us are sleepwalking through our careers. Instead of waiting for an issue to arise, being proactive can lead to so much more.
So many of us are sleepwalking through our careers; being subject to the whims of unpredictable employers. Instead of waiting for an issue to arise, being proactive can lead to better performance reviews, greater job security and pay-rises.
Using my expertise as a MBTI and DISC practitioner*, I can help you better understand your working style and that of others so that you can maximise your performance.
Other areas I specialise in are as follows:
- Change in management (particularly for senior executives)
- Returning to work after maternity leave
- Dealing with high staff turnover in your organisation
- How to deal with the emotional turmoil surrounding employment disputes (e.g. grievances and disciplinaries)
- Failing to pass your probation or being dismissed before reaching 2 years of service
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace
* These services are provided by Fudia Smartt as a coach and not as a solicitor. Any legal services will be provided via Spencer West LLP which is regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority.